To enable this product review I was kindly given the Ozeri digital bathroom scales by Jeanine at Blessed Bee Group.
I was very happy to review them as my current scales were becoming unreliable and needed replacing. If you have read some of my previous posts you can see that weight gain in the menopause is one of my struggles so these will be a useful tool in my weight loss journey.
The features that the Ozeri Precision Pro II Digital Bathroom Scale have are:
- New Weight Change detection Technology displays your net change in weight in GREEN for weight loss and in RED for weight gain.
- StepOn Activation captures the precise weight measurements upon contact (no tapping required).
- Uses 4 high precision G sensors to weigh up to 200 kilograms or 440 pounds in 0.1 kg or 0.2 lbs increments.
- Award-winning design features an oversized weighing platform with impact-resistant tempered glass.
- Automatically turns off to conserve battery life, and runs on 2 AAA batteries with battery indicator (batteries included).
They retail for £24.99 on Amazon. The Ozeri Precision Pro II Digital Bathroom Scale arrived promptlyfor me to review and the first thing I noticed was the weight – they seemed much heavier and larger than the bathroom scales I already owned.
Once unboxed I instantly liked the sleek black and chrome appearance. There was an easy to follow instruction leaflet and batteries are included.
The footplate area is large making them easy to stand on. The digital display is exceptionally clear. The great added facility is that they remember and store your weight. Next time you step on and are weighed again you then get a second display that informs you whether you have gained or lost. If you have gained the amount flashes up in red and if you have lost the figures are green. It took me a couple of attempts to see this display to complete my review, I erroneously remained stood on the foot plate. The gain/loss display only appears once you have stepped off again.
I really liked these Ozeri scales but in as part of my review in my opinion they have one disadvantage in that they only store one persons weight. Therefore the weight gain/loss function does not work when there are 2 people sharing the use. To reset this the batteries can be removed and reinserted but it is a bit of a faff and it still does not solve this issue.
These cost of these Ozeri Precision Pro II Digital Bathroom Scale was reimbursed in payment for this review. This did not influence my opinion.
Disclaimer – If you purchase these via my link I may receive a small fee.